Monday, January 21, 2013

Wishing My Favorite Happy Birthday!


This pretty girl is my brother's girlfriend Christina. She's the amazing mother to my two beautiful nieces, Sollie and Brianna. She also happens to be the Birthday Girl today! 

Christina is celebrating being 30, flirty, and thriving :) 

I just love the birthday girl and am so lucky we are close. Christina is one of those that you can tell anything to because she will understand. Just take a look at her blog A Crewchiefs Girlfriend and you can see exactly why she's my favorite: 

I can ask her every silly question about motherhood (even post baby sex talk!) and we can dish about celeb gossip (she loves her bravo reality tv). She always has the best beauty product suggestions. Like this lotion she blogged about? felt like a drink of water to my skin. Most of all, family is so important to her -- she's a Lechuga for sure. 


If you haven't already followed my future sister-in-law's blog, you really should! and wish her her a happy birthday while you're at it pretty please :) 

Christina, i love you! Happy Dirty 30!!!! I'm right behind ya sister ;) xoxo

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Happiest birthday to your gorgeous, sweet, and hilarious sister-in-law-to-be. I wish we could all celebrate with cocktails, heels, & dancing! xoxoxoxo to you both!

Christina Monique said...

Thank you my Fav! so much! I love that we are so close and that you trust my motherhood instincts :) everyday I wish that we lived closer to each other not only for our girls but for our own sanity haha I had never been able to have an open honest friendship with such an understanding sister. Thank you so much. I love you and give my Fe lots of kisses. xoxoxo mwah! hahaha sex talk!!! hahahaha I am sticking my tongue out!

NYLON Girl said...

I love you guysssssss so much! Christina I'll say it again I hope you're rocking this birthday like no other. Can't wait to see all you hot things soon!!!

Also, hot damn how sexy do you look in this picture it's my fav! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails