Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My very first Mother's Day.

It is so amazing to finally have my dream girl. Felix is everything I prayed for and more. This life with her just gets better and better!

I had to share this perfect first Mother's Day gift from my twinkie and our Momma. It's a living locket from origami owl (our friend Erin has a facebook page if you are interested in customizing your own!). How special are each charm?


 
Kisses for Mama from micaela maxham on Vimeo.

This video was from about a month ago but makes my heart explode every single time. 
Mamas and Mamas-to-be (like Meghan!!!!), here's to you! Here's to the magical love we are lucky to have forever. 

10 comments:

April said...

That video is too precious. Katy will never give me kisses. ;) Happy Mother's day! So special you got to spend it with your mama and your baby girl!

Lauryn said...

So sweet! I'm glad your first Mother's Day was everything you imagined and more!

Skye said...

I absolutely love the adorable video of you two beauties!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

So cute! Happy Mother's day ♥

Unknown said...

You girls put the biggest smile on my face!

Farah said...

So sweet!!! Felix is such a happy lil' hub, I can only pray that mine will totally take after the dad and not the grumpy mom! LOL I can't wait to officially celebrate Mother's Day next year! <3

Happy Mother's Day <3

Rhianne said...

Eeee she loves those kisses :) I love the video and you both x

undomestic mama said...

I'm dead from the cuteness! She's the most adorable little thing ever, and so sweet, just like her Mama.

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh she is so so precious! I just adore the two of you so much! x

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

That video is just adorable!!

x Jasmine

Related Posts with Thumbnails