Monday, February 11, 2013

What I wouldn't mind getting from my Valentine + THE PERFECT GIFT


(you know, along with a heart-shaped box of  my favorite ferrero rocher chocolates)



The History of Love novel by Nicole Krauss 

NARS Orgasm blush

Pyrite Heart bracelet made by my friend Danielle of Dinosaur Toes

lacy bra (it's hard to feel sexy when you're forced to wear nursing bras but if I opened a box from my husband and found that pretty? it just might be how I get my groove back) 

This Shanna Murray illustrated decal

A personalized iPhone case with a photo of my baby Valentine from Tiny Prints
(I recently made the switch to iPhone and was searching for the perfect case)
Hello, perfection. This one stands alone because it's actually what my husband ordered for me!!! (I know it's not Valentine's Day yet but we suck at keeping secrets)

I couldn't think of a better gift on our first Valentine's Day as a family of three.  Thank-you Husband. I love you! ♥ 

7 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, looks like you'll have the most adorable phone ever!

Jo said...

that bracelet is so pretty!! and so is felix! :) that photo of her is perfection! cutest iPhone case ever!!

Claire Kiefer said...

My goodness, that case is so cute! And I love Danielle's bracelet. I read that book a few years ago, too! I'm sure you know she's married to Jonathan Safran Foer?

I got Matt a bottle of bourbon for Valentine's day. Ha! And chocolates, but then I got impatient and opened them the other day and we ate them all, so I had to get him a replacement. ;)

xoxoxo

Rhianne said...

hehe I giggled at orgasm blush ;)

I can't wait to see you holding your new case. also ferror rocher, yum, thats all I ever want :) x

Anonymous said...

NARS orgasm blush is the bomb-diggity!

ps - i thought of you today...i have a lipstick by NARS called Dolce Vita and i looked at the name and though: hey, that's micaela's blog name! :D

Caroline said...

I am reading The History of Love right now. Love your list and the iPhone case ... adorable.

Duke and June said...

Fantastic list. I think I just fell in LOVE with that bracelet! The baby phone case is super sweet <3
xoxo
Mandi

Related Posts with Thumbnails