Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I think you should "like" my friend matt & a sweet little favor!


Matt Mahler is one of my dearest friends (I call him my Matty) and I was so excited to see him in OKC while I was in town last month for my little sister's wedding.  

We both worked at TV stations in Wichita Falls, Texas (though he was ahem, the morning meteorologist at the #1 station) back in my reporting days.

I left news for public relations and Matt moved on to bigger and better things; doing weather in the coveted market, Oklahoma City. There's a reason for that... he's that good. 

I just believe good things should happen to good people and it fills me with joy to see him happy and successful. So successful, he now has his own News Personality page on facebook-- lovies, I would adore you if you took the time to "like" his page here



It would mean a lot to me because supporting friends means a lot to me! so thank-you with all my heart for taking the second to click "like" ;) 

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I can't get on facebook at work but I will "like" him when I get home. Love you!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Liked him :)

Unknown said...

You were the first one that liked my fan page! it feels good to be liked :) Liked him!

thegirlhassparke said...

Yay for successful, nice people! I will be happy to like him when I get home from work.

Alyssa said...

done!! but please inform him he is now required to provide australian weather forecasts :)

Claire said...

i've liked him :)xx

Lauryn said...

It's great that both of you have been able to find new opportunities in work and in life in general. I can totally see why he would be a trustworthy meteorologist! I'll "like" when I'm not at work! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails