Friday, May 11, 2012

happy things to end the week with.

♥ it's always hard to be away from my family but especially on birthdays and holidays. Thank goodness for facetime because me & husband got to watch the birthday girl (my momma) open her gift and blow out her candles. 

♥ currently eating my weight in israeli coucous summer salad. i posted this photo on instagram yesterday and had a few people ask me for the recipe. Here it is, on a guest post i did over at Erin's. It's super easy and my go-to lunch or side dish for dinner. 

♥ still reeling from all the fun of our girls' trip and missing my twinkie even more than before (here's a photo of our matching sandals while we were in CA)

♥ snapped this truth at a coffee shop in Oakland. Speaking of coffee, i just discovered Green Mountain's Half-Caff K-cups. It's quite simply the best invention for this coffee-loving preggo. 

♥ polka dots from old navy make me happy- not exactly maternity but i can wear it after baby. {no-as my brother joked with me-i am not that pale. thanks Instagram filter :) ha}

♥ yet another reason i LOVE Target. I couldn't resist this TX Rangers windbreaker for baby girl. Felix is going to wear this over her dresses for sure! 
♥ speaking of my Rangers, twinkie is going to see her man CJ Wilson pitch against his replacement, Yu Darvish. What an exciting match-up! she's extra lucky because her husband bought them AMAZING seats. i can just imagine how intense the ballpark is going to be tonight and i wish i was going. There's a chance of rain so i'm praying that it stays away for them both to enjoy it. Fingers crossed! 

♥ the sweetest package from italy was waiting in my mailbox today. Ria surprised me with the most thoughtful care package. How perfect are those books? she wrapped a note around the small box and wrote, "handbag, emergency bump butter :)" Ria, it means so much to me. You are the cutest! xoxo

i can't wait to show you next week how felix's aunties spoiled us in California. i've said it a hundred times and i'll say it a hundred times more-- i have the best girlfriends, hands down (same goes for my readers). 


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mama looks so cute and friendly. Love this picture :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

XOXO Hope your weekend is just as happy as the past week was.

Kara said...

I'm loving your cute pregnancy photos and posts! Pregnancy looks awesome on you :) I loved reading recaps of your girls trip with Claire and your twinkie!

Those sandals...LOVE.

♥ Ka`ili said...

oh how technology is wonderful for those important moments!! :) hope you're having a happy saturday!! *cheers*

Claire Kiefer said...

Your boobs look big in that Old Navy shirt!!! :) Embrace it! haha. Also, Yu's kinda cute too. That's a pretty hot match up. SO SAD it rained. I loooove that pic of you & Marianne in the matching sandals. I wish you two were still here--I miss you both so much!

Faiza said...

HA! I was thinking the same things about your boobs! Felix is already giving you gifts!

Sarah said...

you look great! And i'll have to try your salad! I make mine with chickpeas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails