Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ornament Swap fun!!!



Hi Lovies!

I can't believe the most magical time of the year is here again. I also can't believe this is the 5th year of this amazing swap that has brought so many friends together. It's a swap dear to my heart and I hope (if you've participated in the past) it's been one of your favorites too.

Since I'll be having baby Noel (our second daughter) this December, my lovely friend Erin will be hosting this year's swap over on her blog Pugh's News. Not only is she the perfect hostess but it's pretty amazing that our friendship happened through this very swap five years ago. Erin was who I sent to that very first ornament exchange I hosted. She is such a close friend and it always makes me smile to think of how we "met."

For details on how to join this year's ornament swap, head over to Erin's blog post here. {Sign-ups start today and close on the 12th of November} 

Getting to spread Christmas joy while connecting with another blogger is my favorite. I hope you'll join and welcome our new hostess while you're at it. If you don't know her, you'll instantly fall in love with her like I did, I just know it. 

Erin, thank-you again for always being such a wonderful friend! love you xo

6 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

So excited, for Christmas, the arrival of your darling wee Noel, and for this swap! Love you, sweet M. xoxo

Sandra said...

Yay! I'm so excited! :)
Heading over there now. <3

sheba said...

so glad the ornament swap is happening this year! [and i just connected babe #2's name with the season. doh!] xo

DRT Springs Reveiw said...

Hello !

How are you? Just thought I would drop you a line to say I have sent a little parcel to you (actually it left on December 2. I hope you like it!
Anyway I hope all is good
Take Care
Kelly
Ornament Swap partner

DRT Springs Reveiw said...

Hey Micaela
Has your parcel made it yet???
Thank you so much for my new ornaments I LOVE THEM!!
Hugs Kelly

Faiza said...

So happy that I joined the swap this year. FINALLY! Blogged about it here: http://itsgonnabealovelyday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/finally-and-now-i-procrastine.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails