Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ornament Swap!

Lovies, it's that time of year again...

I can't believe it's my 4th year hosting an ornament exchange on my dolce vita. I look forward to this swap all year-- I've met my favorite girls through it. Getting to spread Christmas joy while connecting with another blogger is my favorite.


to join:

*email me, micaela.maxhamATgmail.com with subject line : ORNAMENT SWAP

*include your postal address + blog link. If you don't have a blog, you must include your instagram, etsy shop, or fb page please. (also indicate if you can't send overseas)

*cut off date is Nov. 12th  i'll try and get everyone partnered by Nov. 15th // ornaments will be mailed out by Nov. 29th

*ornaments can be bought/vintage/hand-made... whatever you fancy but $10 is the max spend amount because i know it's about to get crazy with holiday shopping. PLEASE put some thought into your ornament--check out your partner's blog/links and see what their style is etc.

*DO include a Christmas card for your person. Tell them about your favorite Christmas quote, song, family tradition, or why you chose the ornament for them.

Have fun with this! snap a photo of your ornament sent/received so we can share them on our blogs (i love the actual exchanges and showcase them).


feel free to use the button on my sidebar lovies. i hope you'll join-- the more, the merrier xo 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fun! I'm definitely going to participate!

CarrieMarie said...

YES!!!! i *heart * the ornament swap every year! : )

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hurrah! I was just about to send you an email saying, "It's just about that time of year again..." and ask when the swap post was coming, and here it is!

You know I love the swap. I will never forget the lovely, stripey red and white parcel you sent me that first year when you drew my name. I think of you when I hang those ornaments on my tree each year {plus all the ones you've sent since!} and have so, so grateful to call you my friend.

I am emailing you tonight for sure!

lots of love to you and baby girl {you must be so excited for her first Christmas, especially since you'll be able to say, "I'll be home for Christmas!"}

More in my email in a bit. Until then, big hugs!
E xoxo

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Aw, snap. Typo above :( I AM so grateful to call you my friend {not "have so grateful"}. You know what I meant, but it still annoys me. I hate when my mistakes are in print!

Oh well. Still excited. Have just linked to you on my sidebar!
xo

Jo said...

hooray!! i cannot believe i haven't joined in the fun yet! sending you an email right now!
xo

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I posted about the swap {it's on my Friday happy list!}

http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/11/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

Gracie said...

I can't wait for this! Definitely one of my favourite swaps of the year :) Emailing you now. x

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

Count me in :) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails