Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pretty You And Me.

I mentioned friday about my friend Sarah hosting another jewelry party. Well i happen to believe a girl can never have too many pieces of bling, especially if it's one of a kind. That's what i love so much about Sarah's. They have a bohemian feel with a rockstar edge-- and at the same time are girly and romantic. I snapped a few photos of my purchases on Friday to share with you: 

this set makes me ready for summer! the above is looking down at the three piece bangle set-- don't you just love all the colors? and the purple skull! 

 
six piece bangle set that you can wear stacked, or a few at a time

I'm really proud of Sarah and think each piece is so unique and beautiful. I know we're close friends, but i truly mean it. I dress up my outfits every day with a bangle set or feather earrings from her line. 

i love her stuff so much, i'm thinking about doing a giveaway for one of her pieces... which do you think you lovies would prefer to win-- feather earrings or a bangle set? 

{you can check out more of her items on her facebook page, Pretty You And Me}

14 comments:

Taryn said...

Very cool. I would love to win one of her bangle sets.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Since my ears are no longer pierced, I vote for a bangle set!

Unknown said...

I will go for the bangle set ;)

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Oh I love that bangle set you are wearing!!! Very cool. Also love those heart earrings.

The Poppy Creative said...

The bangles with the triangles!?!?!? Oh my oh my oh my. My heart just got all fluttery. I'm the biggest symmetry geek. These are glorious! And the earrings. Oh so beautiful. What a lovely lovely artist this lady is.

April said...

You should do a bangle set. Hollaaaa! ;)

Karina Pacheco said...

Oh!! A bangle set!! Seriously her bangles are to die for!!! :)

xoxo

Naomi said...

Bangles! I have a bellybutton piercing, but alas, no ear piercings.

Kara said...

Bangles = love!!

Anonymous said...

A bangle set! They are beautiful <3

Erleene said...

Those bangles are cool!

Claire Kiefer said...

Beautiful! I love all your purchases and think both the feather earrings and the bangle set are great. It's so wonderful having creative friends . . . of which you are one!

Write through my heart said...

Bangles for sure love!

Care said...

holy hell! That last bracelet is amazing! I think I'm going to go ahead and buy it now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails