Friday, July 27, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ a glow in the dark t and sunnies from april to felix (so very april, which is just cute) *i can't wait to show you what else Christina gave felix, but that will be a sharing sundays post

♥ while husband was out of town, i treated baby girl to a huge nutella & banana crepe at la dolce crepe (delish!)

 ♥ addicted. (i just started watching a few days ago and i'm about to start season 3)

♥ this photo from a year ago of us

♥ Happy Olympics Day! my twinkie's cute outfit today (who, if you know her, you know she has always loved london. i mean have you seen her blog header?). I wish i could be at home with her and my momma during their little opening day party (so cute!) it's always been our tradition to watch all together. 


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mmmmmmmm, that crepe looks good!!!

Here's my list:
http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/07/happy-things-to-end-week-with.html

Happy weekend, my lovely.
xo

Claire Kiefer said...

Marianne is so darling. :) And so are that shirt & glasses from April! Felix is going to be one well-dressed kid.

I'm salivating over that crepe. I've been counting calories, which only makes me want sweets even more!

RaeAbigael said...

i love it! have a happy weekend! :)

visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails