Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sharing Sundays... an etsy favorite from SHESABETTIE boutique.


i am so in love with this vintage bikini. polka dots and ruffles? yes, please!

i will get my pre-baby body back, i will get my pre-baby body back, i will get my pre-baby body back...

pretty, with a pretty price tag ($198) but! she does offer lay-a-way.



help me wish my beautiful karina a most happy birthday! i miss you + love you so very much birthday girl  & can't wait to be in NYC together again hopefully someday soon xo

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

That bathing suit is adorable!

I finished my post tonight with a birthday message for Kary, too... Wish we could all be there in NYC to eat cupcakes with her and celebrate her special day! Some day perhaps :)

xoxo

April said...

What a pretty bathing suit. Being a big girl myself without any pregnancy to blame it on I'm gonna say YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AT ANY SIZE! haha ;)

Karina Pacheco said...

You could still pull off that bathing suit with your cute lil belly!

Thank you love for the birthday wishes and everything else!! Love you always!!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails