Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet September.


This is when we first announced we were expecting (at 15 weeks) and now in days, i'll get to hold my baby girl. Her expected birthday is September 17th and at my last appointment on Friday, my doctor thinks i'll be pretty close to having her then, if not after.

Either way, it's soon enough for this Mama who has waited patiently {sometimes not so patiently} for her even before we were blessed with this precious miracle.

Happy September 1st Lovies! 


P.S. Darling Husband, You're going to make such a great Papa. Thank-you for taking care of me these past 9 months-- i know it hasn't been easy. ;) We love you xo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! You are going to have a wonderful little family.

Laynah said...

Oh my gosh you are so close! Wow this post is sweet :) wish you would have included a baby bump picture of you now compared to then (im new here)

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Ooh, so exciting!! You are absolutely gorgeous, and one can easily imagine what a cutie your little baby will be!

Unknown said...

So excited for you! You will a great momma! Hugs dear!

Keiko said...

I was just thinking about you, and when you first wrote to me you were trying and then you were expecting...and now, WOW. Little baby Felix will be born, and I will be across the world. Here's to us living our dreams and the magic that gets to be our life! Her due date is when I begin classes in England :*))

I adore you so much, M!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

You're due the exact same date my little sister is! What an exciting time for you. I can't wait to 'meet' little Felix! :D

x Jasmine

Contemplating Beauty said...

congratulations to you, a baby girl is very very special, mine is starting her Senior year WED!

Easton wife said...

Congrats! New follower here 8 months expecting a girl also! Can't wait to read about your little loves arrival :)

Eastonwife.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails