It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts, but since my new friend Janice over at BIKBIK & RORO tagged me, i thought i would play along. (Janice has a really cute etsy shop too-- i am smitten with leo the lion).
I love reading posts like these because you find out things that probably wouldn't come up in regular conversation (like i say a prayer every time i see an ambulance or hear sirens).
Rules for playing along:
1. Post a link to the person who awarded you
2. Share seven random things about yourself
3. Award to 10 other deserving bloggers and them them know *i made an amendment to this rule... see the end of this post.
1. I wish i knew how to sew or saw a DIY project and thought, i could do that! the truth is, i couldn't even follow Youtube directions on how to put my breast pump together.
But i will make you a collage postcard and write you a little love letter on the back.
2. This book changed my life.
3. I have horrible eyes. (my glasses collection : warby parker, a clear pair from coastal contacts, and my birthday gift this year from my husband, Ray Bans)
4. I love thrifting dates (and lately, it's been even more fun finding things for Felix's nursery) but hands down, the best thrifting score i ever found was my wedding dress. It was everything i was looking for.
5. When we found out we were expecting, of course i prayed for a healthy baby but i also desperately hoped Baby Maxham would be a girl. I felt guilty hoping/worrying it would be a she but like joanna wrote, "Even though people don't really talk about it, I actually think it's really common to wish for one or the other."
i had insane butterflies at our gender scan -- and right after we found out, i bought this outfit to celebrate.
6. Now that i'm currently 9 months pregnant, something i wish i could tell my pre-baby self is this: wear that bathing suit! all the time. (me on the beach in italy during a summer in college)
7. Woody Allen films have gotten me through some sad times (see #2)
|one of my say it in film style valentines|
lovies, it's your turn!:
Marianne over at Royal Mail
Claire over at Bicoastally
Kitty over at Fritzi Marie
Christina over at a Crewchiefs Girlfriend
Lottie over at The Tiger and the Pussycat
Amanda over at Itchin Stitchin
Leanna over at OMG I'm Back in DC
April over at April Maybe
Bianca over at Goodnight Little Spoon
Lindsay over at Undomestic Mama
*for those of you i tagged, you can totally just post seven random facts about yourself and not tag others-- rule #3 is a lot of work and i just really wanna read 7 random facts about you! when you're done, share your link in my comments please! xo
(even if i didn't tag you and you do a post like this, i wanna see)