Happy Friday lovies!!!
it's not technically my Fri since i work tomorrow (c'est la vie!) but i was in a good mood all day so it MUST be Friday. I love Lauren's Fill in the Blanks this week. It's a topic that i have an addiction to (so agrees Max & my check book. I might have just purchased this vintage inspired bathing suit a few minutes ago... it's cute though isn't it?). Yes, you see... i'm a slave to fashion.
1. One fashion trend I really regret is dark lipstick & scrunchies (sorry) .
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is high heels & a unique piece of jewelry to add a statement piece .
3. I would describe my personal style as
a mixer- i believe in the j.crew fashion sense of mixing "high & low"- a pretty cocktail dress worn over a plain t-shirt (remember this outfit?) a sports shirt tucked into a satin bubble skirt & always heels. I believe in finding gems at thrift stores & throwing on red lipstick.
4. My fashion muse is always Carrie Bradshaw. I would love Sienna Miller's wardrobe & Kate Hudson is always flirty and fun .
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a pair of Manolo Blahniks. I've always said if i ever got secure financially, that would be my first splurge .
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Carrie Bradshaw's closet. Yes, i know she's fictional, but SJP did get to keep some of her outfits....
7. Today I am wearing a ruffle black skirt i bought in italy during my dolce vita summer, a thrifted flannel button down, heeled moccasins, & messy hair.