Monday, October 24, 2011

Doing The Wash.


 i love it.
One.Win.Away. !!!

HUZZAH!

i ordered this shirt off etsy:

and i've been eating copious amounts of chips with guac + homemade serrano salsa , drinking beer out of my cups from the ballpark, wishing i was in Arlington for the last two HUGE wins!


what a nail-biting Game 5! It was especially intense because I know how bad Marianne wanted her ace boyfriend to do good as the starting pitcher {calling/texting with my twinkie during games makes it feel like we're watching together which is the next best thing! also she calms my racing heart}

but like me and my chips and dip, the Rangers are hungry and we are ONE WIN AWAY.

and i pray on wens. i'm still doing "The Wash." Rangers baby!!!

7 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay for your team! And for chips with guac and salsa. Mmmmmm....

April said...

I hope they win for your sake. Know how invested you are. ;) Send me photos of you actually wearing that shirt, and make it sexy, please. lol Okay, the shirt, not the photos. . . but okay, I'll take sexy photos, too. hahaha ;)

Faiza said...

so freaking excited for you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on blogs today. Life is just plain busy. I love the dance. LOL And your chip dip pics are making me HUNGRY. ;)

Anonymous said...

so fun. loved that video haha

mmm beer, chips and salsa and men in tight pants. doesn't get much better than that!

love you xoxo

Jo said...

I'll be rooting for your team tomorrow!!
xox

Lauryn said...

Yum! That guac looks amazing. I love that you're even drinking beer out of a ballpark cup! That's dedication. Let's go Texas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails