Sunday, October 23, 2011

a video message that went to my bestie on her birthday.

i wrote a little birthday post about Marisa's birthday on Sunday and was waiting to share this after she got my birthday surprise. You'll see why i had to wait... 


there are no words to describe how much i wish i could transport myself to North Dakota to celebrate my bestie M's birthday.

A little over a month ago, her precious daughter MacKenzie emailed me to say that she was surprising her momma with an 80's birthday party and was hoping I could help in a surprise. Knowing how close we are, she asked me to record a birthday message she could play for her mom {ADORABLE right? i can't even begin to express how much it meant to me}. I even sent m's birthday gifts in Kenzie's name for safe keeping until this past Sunday.

Marisa, i love you so much! and adore your daughter for allowing me to share in your family's celebration of you. i hope you have one amazing birthday bestie! no one deserves it more.

lovies, because she means so much to me as does your continued reading of my little dolce vita-- i'll share the video that made it's way from TX to ND (no laughing!) 


birthday message for my bestie! from micaela maxham on Vimeo.

P.S. i think it's very cool that our Texas Rangers won BIG and redeemed themselves for M's birthday!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

So sweet!

Rhianne said...

you are adorable, I bet Marisa just loved this :)

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet. i love m and i know how close you two are. happy birthday to m!

Unknown said...

you are seriously adorable!

Faiza said...

that was such a sweet and thoughtful and HEARTFELT message. happy birthday to your bestie!

tiffany said...

This is so precious. I think you are crazy beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails