Wednesday, October 19, 2011

two years in a row.


wearing my MLB for Victoria Secret shirt from my twinkie
















WORLD SERIES BABY!!!

the night they clinched the win, i had to work {just like tonight for Game One against the Cardinals, le sigh} so i told twinkie to call me with the final score because unlike my past jobs, i'm really not allowed to have my cell phone out on the work floor.

she called me THREE times. three times my name went over the PA system for "line one." ha
the second time she called was right after Michael Young (my favorite Ranger!) hit a homer!

michael young fist bumping dirk nowitzki (be still my heart!)
or as justin ozuna said it best, "how michael young got his mojo back"


it's so good to be a Rangers fan and luckily this one will only miss game 1 and some of game 2 of the WORLD SERIES! (because believe me, i would have paid someone to cover my shifts!)

this is OUR year, i can feel it. 

5 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Awesome. I hope your team wins!

April said...

WOOOOHHOOOOOO! I know it's so exciting to have your team be so close! I hope they win!!! Love that shirt that twinkie got ya! <3

Lauryn said...

Well, I'll admit that I wasn't exactly cheering for Texas when they were playing the Tigers (but man, what a series!) but now that we're out of the running I hope your boys go all the way! It's so much fun to have local teams kick butt and make it to the championship! I'm hoping our Detroit Lions can keep up the good work this year too!

Amanda said...

I wish you were playing against my team! I am a Milwaukee fan (being from WI + all) so I was so disappointed to lose! Am cheering for the Rangers though! :)

Felicia said...

I know it's so awesome!! :) I'm not a big baseball person, but I am all for sports-awesomeness in Dallas. First the Mavs, and now the Rangers? And that last picture is too cute for words! Oh I love Dirk. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails