Friday, October 21, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ this easy recipe for cherry tomato pizza margherita (though my photos will never look like a food blogger's + i didn't have enough basil on hand)

♥ finding the perfect welcome home baby girl gift for my dearest friend Sanja (who loves hello kitty) and her daughter Elena from designs by susan on etsy. 

♥ enjoying sweaty runs outside with our dog bubbles while wearing my Mavericks Championship hat, a gift from my brother-in-law after our team won. 

♥ in love with April's new tat and the fact she got it where i got my first one (on 6th street in Austin). also loved what she wrote on my fb yesterday, "Come to Arkansas and sleep on my couch and distract me from my awful calculus filled life. I'll make you coffee and we can talk about poetry." sounds like bliss!

♥ got off work in time to catch the AH-MAZING end of game two of the World Series {loved my friend Tim's comment!}

♥ i joked it was my jesus bracelet and that my favorite Ranger waited for me to get off work to get to business. Lovies, we have an even World Series but we're back in TEXAS for game three Saturday! (i will be wearing my jesus bracelet ha) i can't wait!!! RANGERS BABY!

♥ speaking of the Rangers, look how cute my twinkie looks in her cj wilson shirt and her Texas pumpkin! every year my family carves pumpkins and i'm sad i couldn't be there :( check out their pumpkins on twinkie's happy things to end the week with


Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful. her tattoo is fascinating.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I didn't do a happy things list. Not feeling very happy this week. I did do a fill-in-the-blanks though (it's been forever since I did one of those) and sort of pretended to be all happy. Does that count?

Have a wonderful weekend. I hope your team wins game 3!
xo

CarrieMarie said...

happy happy happy things! i actually did a happy things post today, inspired by you & marzipan! : )

and i hope erin gets her happy groove back soon! mine was absent yesterday, but back today! : )

Claire Kiefer said...

What cute things! I loved seeing the Lechuga pumpkins on facebook. :) Matt, Jasper, and I are carving ours tomorrow and I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do! Last year I made a Saints face :) . . . I think I need something different this year.

I'm so impressed with your running lately! I'm recovering from the stomach flu today so I can't even think about exercise. :( I haven't gotten out of my jammies or gone further than between my bed & couch! ugh.

love you lots, and will be rooting on the Rangers for you!

Sharni said...

That pumpkin is very impressive! xo

April said...

Aww, thanks. You're so cool. I really mean it, my couch is f'ing comfy.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Claire said...

love your happy things :)not feeling happy today as have been ill :( sitting in front of the fire now with a bunch of grapes and my teddy bear x

Related Posts with Thumbnails