Friday, December 9, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ I recently -and finally- put The Catcher in the Rye under my read list which inspired beautiful Jo (i think we both agreed on how we felt about it). I'm pretty excited that after the suggestion from Claire, we're going to read Nine Stories together. Here's to getting lost in a book: dog eared pages, underlined sentences and coffee stains.

♥ what i wore on a dinner date with sarah. brick oven pizza and girl talk? my favorite.

♥ these are perfect for those mornings you want to bake something for breakfast but don't have the time- delicious you won't believe that all you do is add water.

♥ cashing in one of my anniversary massages and feeling healed. It's so nice to have a random tues off (and a husband! ha) btw, this was the envelope my card was in... yup, max put those stickers on it all on his own. 


♥ i really want these fashionable band-aids


♥ and finally, i'm super happy with who my darling husband randomly picked as the winner of the Shine Project Necklace Giveaway:



and Leanna, your answer touched my heart! please email me your mailing address so i can send it along to Ashley. xo


Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with? 

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

i'm off to make red velvet cupcakes for sarah's jewelry party tonight (i can't wait!!!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pumpkin spice scones look delicious. Wonder if I can find them around here??

And you're such a lucky girl getting to cash in "one" of your massages. Wow!

Claire Kiefer said...

Red velvet is my faaaavorite! You look adorable in your outfit, you're gonna love Nine Stories (so sweet you and Jo are reading it together--I may have to revisit my copy, too!), and oh, what I'd do for a massage right now. On my happy list: the email from Marianne we got this morning! Also, my date with the Hells Angels on Sunday . . . cannot wait. heehee!

Sarah said...

The Catcher in the Rye is great, but you must also read Franny and Zooey. I read it just out of univerisity and, damn, it rings true! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

such a cute outfit. love it. happy friday! xoxo

Marz said...

Leanna's answer is so, so sweet. I'm so glad she was the lucky winner!

And I'm so glad you're the lucky wifey of an amazingly thoughtful man like my bro-in-law!

And I'm so thankful that I'm so lucky to have you, Faiza and Claire in my life!!! That's my happy thing to end the week with http://marz-royalmail.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-things-to-end-week-with_09.html

Words cannot describe how happy our plans make me!! May can't come soon enough!!! :) Love you!!!

Jo said...

I am so happy that we'll be reading Nine Stories together! This is going to be so much fun!

Your husband is amazing...a massage and that adorable envelope! He's a catch!!

Have fun at the jewelry party...and enjoy those cupcakes! :)

Happy weekend!
xox

Meghan said...

I love Catcher in the Rye! Such a wonderful book!

Emily {Rue de France} said...

Cutest envelope from your hubby.
At first glimpse, I thought it said "toi: wife"!!!
That made me swoon just a little... xoxo

Claire said...

i've never read Catcher in the Rue..how lovely to read it with a friend!
Your hubbie is so cute with that envelope massages are the best!

Unknown said...

So excited!!! I'm going to email you my address now!

Maddy said...

I *want* that sweater... so cute! I am weary of myself pulling off tights and shorts but now I may try it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails