Thursday, December 1, 2011

Perfect for the 1st day of December.

the mailman delivered a surprise package from my vintage soul sister amanda

don't you just love random kindness? in her christmas card, amanda wrote:

"When I saw the picture of your wedding kiss I just knew I had to make you a holiday ornament with it!"


i can't get over how sweet it is of amanda to make a magical moment for us into an ornament-- especially since i'm such an ornaments girl! Isn't it adorable? lace and colored sequins on the bottom? perfection!

i'm always amazed at her craftiness. I mean remember the customized snack bag i ordered? i still get giggles when i bring it to work with my lunch.


vintage soul sister, you truly touched my heart with this awesome surprise! your ornament swap partner is lucky to have been paired with such a thoughtful and talented friend as you. i adore you a hundred twinkly lights! xoxo 


ps. Amanda shared how she made my beautiful ornament on her blog

9 comments:

Rhianne said...

oh its so perfect and beautiful :) what an amazing gift!

Gracie said...

Oh that's an amazing, wonderful and personal ornament :) That is so pretty. So beautiful!

Unknown said...

how sweet is that?! i love getting surprises, especially handmade ones! i try to send them out to my friends just as an unexpected thing to cheer them up in their busy lives

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! that's an amazing idea! :)

Claire Kiefer said...

THAT IS SO SWEET! And so you! I am in awe of people who are that crafty--gonna check out her blog to see how she did it. Precious!

I decorated my tree last night--yay! :)

Lauryn said...

What a unique, thoughtful ornament! I'm sure you'll cherish that one for years to come. I haven't received mine yet, but I can't wait to see what my partner sent me! :)

Faiza said...

the most perfectly timed ornament!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I hope the little package that I sent arrives soon! I think you'll love what's inside... though I can't take credit for making it!

xoxo

PS: Your letter/Christmas card arrived yesterday! Will reply to you by the fire tonight!

Elisse said...

What a sweet gift! So thoughtful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails