Sunday, October 14, 2012

bff cousin time.

a now 4 week old Felix with her bff cousin Marisol, who's 4 months

Hello Lovies! I'm enjoying some much needed family time in Arizona. My brother Marco picked my Mama and me up last Thursday night (Felix survived her first long roadtrip-- 5 hours with only two meltdowns, both because she was hungry). We'll be staying until next Fri. so we're going to try and soak up all the time with cousin Sollie while we can. 

We'll be back to regular posting then... and hopefully with lots of photos to share xo

11 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I bet Chip misses his girls so much! I'm sure it is so wonderful to be with family (and hold Sollie!). I wish I could squeeze both of those precious babies--you two are lucky mamas! So funny seeing Sollie look that big compared to Felix! Love you lots.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Have the most wonderful time. When you get home, let's chat! I miss you.
xoxo

WinnibriggsHouse said...

What a pair of cuties. Enjoy them! X

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh my this is just too cute! You can tell they are related - look at that hair :)

Anonymous said...

too cute! it's awesome watching the cousins romp around and grow up together :)

Unknown said...

Meltdowns are totally understandable when you are hungry!! Have fun girls!!

undomestic mama said...

Both of them are adorable! And yay for Felix only having two meltdowns :)

Claire said...

awww look at those two! so cute! have a great trip!

Marissa (treetop nest) said...

The girls are so cute together! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Jo said...

those two girls are adorable!!
enjoy your family time!!
xox

alexkeller said...

welcome to Arizona! hope you enjoy your time here - the weather has been gorgeous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails