Friday, October 5, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.


♥ that this guy is my husband. that this guy is Felix's Papa. 

♥ Felix getting some fresh air while Mama hangs laundry outside (love those toe toes peeking out of her sleeping gown)

♥ Felix snoozing while Mama watched the Cowboys game on Monday Night Football (let's not talk about how many interceptions were thrown)

♥ the beautiful flowers my in-laws sent me and Felix

♥ remember this deer pillow that was on my nursery wish list? Lindsay over at Undomestic Mama (who has fast become a dear friend and a go-to with my new Mama questions) surprised us with it, along with a custom print from her etsy shop Lilo Prints (currently it's in husband's care with instructions to frame it for Felix's nursery). We can't wait to someday meet her and her ADORABLE twin boys.

since i've been exclusively breastfeeding, bath time is Papa and Felix bonding time. I mean look at this photo -- he's holding her hand.  

♥ last night as Mama was watching Grey's Anatomy (that show never fails to make me cry) Felix fell asleep with her arms crossed that her sleeping gown looked like a straight jacket ha

but what's making me most happy today?
♥ My Momma will be here this evening!!! *this was after i told her i was pregnant (i was 12 weeks along) I can't wait for Felix to meet her Lola :) oh, and obviously i'm wearing twinkie's Angels shirt. I will be so nervous watching the Texas Rangers game tonight.

+ also, don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


11 comments:

Jo said...

hooray for a visit from your mama!! this is such a special weekend for you, your mom, and baby felix! i'm so excited for you!!
xox

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! So happy your mama is on her way!

Here's my list. Pumpkins and Em feature heavily! :)

http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/10/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

Lots of love to you, sweet friend...
xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

I love ALL these pictures so much and I cannot wait to get my hands on that baby in January. :) Love you!

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Yay -- nothing like having one's Momma around! You look gorgeous, and Felix is such a cutie-pie (the husband's not bad either ;) Have a joyful, blessed weekend!

Sara said...

You're such an adorable family, bless you and your family x

A'n'G Johnson said...

that pillow is almost as cute as your new family. love it. love you.

Love, love, love

Anonymous said...

what lovely pictures! nothing like having mom around :)

April said...

I can't wait to hear all the fun stories that happen when your momma visits.
That baby carriage is the cutest f'ing thing I've ever seen.

Holly said...

her pram is SO CUTE! if i had a girl i would have totally tried to get my hands on one.

ps. being a mom is HARD!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the picture of papa and Felix. Adorable...I kinda choked up looking at it!

undomestic mama said...

So glad you like the gift (and so un-glad I've been a horrible blog reader and am just now seeing your post) the pictures of Felix? I die. We can't wait to meet you guys someday either. If we do a mama date in the spring, we should do a mama and baby date after that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails