Saturday, October 27, 2012

i miss my sollie girl.

We got back to El Paso last night after spending two weeks with my brother Marco and his beautiful family in Arizona. 

I already miss my niece Sollie so much. It's amazing to see how much she's grown from the first time i held her as a one-month-old baby (the age my baby is now) to now-- at 4 months. She's exploring everything with her hands and knows her name. She's so smart and such a happy baby. 

And of course, beautiful! (longest lashes ever. she has no idea how lucky she is!) 

Being an aunt is my favorite. 


*i sent the 1st photo to my brother because it looks like she's pointing to her pajama saying, "i love my daddy."

and the last one, she's saying, "no more photos auntie." ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! when you look at these pics as your baby or niece get older, you'll be amazed at how much they've grown!! it's way too fast :(

Unknown said...

Se is a lucky girl with long lashes she is very pretty indeed. I also love being an auntie.

Claire Kiefer said...

The crying photo is THE SWEETEST. She is such a doll--I love all her hair. I can only imagine how much you miss her!

ladydazy said...

So sweet. I feel the same way about my neices and nephew. You're a great aunt!

Christina Monique said...

Awww she misses her auntie, cousin, and nana :). I am so happy you were able to spend so much time with her. These pictures crack me up

Rhianne said...

you have such a beautiful family, Sollie is just darling, I love her serious face in the second photo :)

Faiza said...

lovely! am so thankful for the lechuga baby boom this year which has brought so many gorgeous baby pics into my life. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She is adorable. I just spent last week with my nieces and nephews (two sets of twins). I cherished every moment of it! Makes me miss them already and they just left yesterday. Stay blessed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails