Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sharing Sundays... nursery inspiration part two.


Nearly three weeks out (!!!) before baby girl makes her anticipated arrival, i'm still in nesting mode. My go-to place to online window shop and purchase is always etsy. Here are a few things in my favorites that i would love to put in Felix's nursery.

1. I am with you -God hand stamped on a vintage spoon from For Such a Time Designs
2.  pink balloon lamp from DE circulo
3. ceramic piggy bank from countryside peddler
4. neon pink & yellow LOVE letters from twisted twig
5. pink sparkle & shine tissue tassel garland from everlylane design
6. swoon banner from michiemay paperie
7. sleepy fawn plush toy from Savage Seeds

right now i'm trying to decide which garland to go with... suggestions? 

(nursery inspiration part 1)

7 comments:

April said...

I like the first one! Can't wait to see Felix's finished nursery.

Cole said...

I love the first one. In the weeks leading up to Rivers' birth I was dying to DIY projects & I think you could easily replicate a ribbon garland. (Kelsey from Minted Life did a cute one for her daughters nursery!)
Can't wait to see the finished product & little Miss Felix!

Karina Pacheco said...

Oh how we've missed you darling Mickey!!! We love you both so much!!!!!

Miguelito keeps on flipping out every time he sees a pic of baby Felix in your belly! :) He's so excited and counting down the days till his little cousin is born :)

A little package should arrive at your doorstep soon!

I love everything!!

Love you!!!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love the first one as well!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I like the "swoon" one. So cute. But not as cute as baby girl is going to be!

Writing to you tomorrow...
love, E xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

Love that pink sparkle tassle--so cute! Either way, I'm sure the nursery will be ADORABLE and I cannot wait to see it in person! The swoon one is pretty adorable too, and the colors in LOVE are perfect. Get em all! ;)

undomestic mama said...

Hey miss thing, I've been meaning to ask you. If you like, I'd love to make you a print for Felix's nursery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails