Friday, March 16, 2012

happy things to end the week with.

♥ remember when i blogged about this beauty & how much i wanted it? imagine my absolute joy when it arrives on my doorstep, a birthday surprise from my sister-in-law. It's more beautiful in person but it's even more special because i wasn't expecting it at all. 

♥ birthday pressie from my husband : Ray Ban cat eye glasses

♥ My beautiful sister Kary spoiled us for our birthday, as always! included in my birthday package was sweet treats from NYC : cookies from Magnolia, macaroons from Zabars, & mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. These didn't last more than an hour ;) 

♥ i truly do have the best girlfriends... part of my bestie's big birthday package to me included these ah-mazing records of our favourites!!!! there is nothing like Elton John's voice on the turntable last night when i couldn't sleep. It fits in this perfect place in my heart, just like Marisa. 

♥ i know part of my resolution was to not buy any more books until i read the ones on my bookshelf, but i couldn't resist when i saw this one. It's a classic and always reminds me of my parents

♥ i finally own one of these amazing hand printed cuff bracelets from Theif&Bandit, thanks to Gracie who played sweet detective in my etsy faves ;)

♥ hands down, i have the best girlfriends! and as you can see from these little snippets, i was one spoiled birthday girl. This isn't even half of the amazing things i received! thank-you to everyone who made me feel special (amanda, lauren nicole, alyssa, keiko, claudia, carrie marie & the above-- have i told you lately how amazing you are? because you are!). xoxo


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn!! Why did I just find your blog?? Haha. I would have so beat you to this pink fawn powder container!! Haha. Its just gorgeous!
I also love the new glasses lady. AbFab!

Louise xo

Micaela said...

haha louise!

she has some really cute things-- i love this tassel mirror too : http://www.etsy.com/listing/93452395/cottage-style-vintage-gold-metal-rope

xoxo thanks!

Sarah McCabe said...

Oh, so jealous about your records. I'm buying a record player as soon as possible. The music just sounds so much better, you know? Also, U2's War? One of my favorites. Hope you had a good birthday! (which it sounds like you did...)

April said...

You're back and I'm leaving. Typical. haha ;)

Leesh said...

The sweet treats from NYC look yummy. I'm jealous! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Katie said...

It looks like you guys had SUCH a fun time in WF! I'm so happy the twinkies could be together again :)

You make me so excited to get glasses one day! The ones that I truly covet are the ones that Max got you, with the ombre (black/white) frames. That was so long ago, but I still love them!

Hope you're surviving all the wind in EP! xoxoxo

Gracie said...

I love that you received your pretty deer as a gift :) I think people are getting good with stalking your blog and Etsy. And I'm really so happy that you liked the bracelet!

Aleksandra said...

Hello,

Could you please let me know what model those Ray Ban cat eye glasses are? :)

Micaela said...

Aleksandra, here's the style: Ray-Ban's Sexy Retro Cateye Frame #5226 :) hope that helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails