Friday, March 2, 2012

Jo's Heart.

Hello Dolce Vita readers!  My name is Jo, and I can be found over at jobozarth.com.

I was so excited when the lovely Micaela asked me to be a part of her "show your heart"
guest post series while she's home for her birthday! 
I live in Los Angeles with my boyfriend, Avi, and our adorable dog, Fernando.  
You could say that Avi and I work together...he's a director/writer, and I'm an actor. 
We do get the opportunity to collaborate quite often.  He says that when we're on set is
the only chance he gets to boss me around.  ;)
I also love to illustrate, and have a little etsy shop.  

Here is my heart:

A picture:  This was taken on Christmas morning, while my nephews were still in pj's.  
Warm fuzzies for sure!  I adore these guys!

A poem:  This was my valentine to Avi this year.

A song:  One of the songs my mom used to sing to me when I was a baby.  

A quote:  I love this quote so much, I put it on one of my illustration prints.  

An item of clothing:  This is one of my dad's sweaters.  He passed away some years ago, 
and any time I feel especially lonesome for him, I put on this sweater.  
It is instant comfort, warmth, and love to me.  

A place:  This is the door to the apartment I share with my love.  
It represents everything that is safe and good.

Thank you for taking the time to take a peek into my heart!

And to Micaela, safe travels and a Very Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I peeked over at your blog Jo and your no maintenance hair is beautiful I am a low or no maintenance kid of gal! your etsy shop is cute also!

Jo said...

Micaela, I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family! And, I hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration!!
This post was such a good opportunity to get in touch with my own heart...something, in this busy world, we don't do for ourselves often enough. So , I thank you...from the bottom of my heart.
xox

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Lovely heart!! ♥ your dad's sweater. I have my grandfathers wood carving tools and just opening the box, smelling the smells, reminds me of him.

Anonymous said...

I liked seeing you in your dad's sweater Jo, it's very touching.

Meghan said...

I adore your prints! Thanks for introducing yourself to us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails