oh Friday, I am sooo delighted to see you! i feel so behind on life. my schedule next week is not as intense, thank God!
i was pretty excited about this week's Fill in the Blanks. Movies... they are life's greatest escapes. Below is one high on my que.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Braveheart." It's the one movie i wished i had seen on the big screen. It's such a beautiful film (and not just because of Mel Gibson) .
2. My favorite movie as a child was "Adventures in Babysitting"- me and my seesters watched it all the time! My brother Marco said he would put it on for us when he had to watch us.
3. The best movie quote ever is "Meet me in Montauk..." for everything it stood for in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind .
4. My favorite actress is Penelope Cruz, and not just because i call her my "girlfriend" but because she really is incredibly talented. Obviously we saw that in Vicky Christina Barcelona, but i loved her in Elegy & Don't Move. My favorite actor is Johnny Depp! Gorgeous & so talented. (though my first celebrity crush when i was 10 was Kevin Costner & i've always been a huge fan of Robert Downey Jr.)
5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Love Actually" - such a feel good movie with solid acting in the fun (Emma Thompson- brilliant) .
6. My favorite movie genre is indie (sundance anything) / foreign and then the good ole chick flicks .
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is "Julie & Julia." I can't believe i still haven't seen it .
Play along over at Lauren's. I love films, so I can't wait to see what you love! (if you have a must-see movie, leave it below in the comments?)