Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ornament Swap check-in.

Hello Lovies! For those in the swap, i hope you've had fun shopping for the perfect ornament for your partner {i know i have!}. Today's the date i set aside as when your ornaments should be in the post. We all know life gets busy so if you're running behind i'm sure your partner wouldn't mind if you let them know

I can't wait to see all the beautiful ornaments exchanged this year. As they come in, don't forget to email me a photo along with your social media link. I just love showcasing them on my dolce vita!

Happy Ornament Mailing Day xo

(love the vintage ornaments i found on mine and Felix's last thrifting adventure. Twinkie deers remind me of Marianne & me)

2 comments:

christine said...

My ornament swap partner and I just Twitterduced ourselves the other day...We are practically two peas in a pod! haha I love that we have the similar interests especially the love for yarn!! I'm collecting my ornaments for my swap and shipping them off ASAP!

Anonymous said...

I just packaged it all up and it's ready to go in the mail tomorrow! I hope she likes it! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails