Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day.

I am so thankful for the men and women who have served our country and for those who are currently protecting our freedom. My hero has always been my Papa, a Vietnam Veteran who gave 30 years of service to the U.S. Air Force. 


This photo of my papa always takes my breath away. Wasn't he handsome? 

Heartfelt thank-yous to all our Veterans and so many prayers of thanksgiving and safekeeping for those currently overseas. 


P.S. my favorite Christina (my brother Marco's girlfriend) is the prettiest soldier ever. Her post about Veterans Day touched my heart. Please take a second and wish her a Happy Veterans Day? xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that most certainly is a very handsome pic of your papa!

Christina Monique said...

I love this picture of him he should paint one copy for all of us to put up in our houses. We need to tell Mari to ask him lol!!! I love you Mickey!! Thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails