Monday, November 5, 2012

Her name means "Happy" in Latin.



Felix is My Happy.  

the only thing that would make her happy this morning was Mama smiling at her (while using that obnoxious baby talk voice) on photo booth. She's 7 weeks today. She's at that age where she can really see you now and those smiles because she recognizes you? goodness this is what i was born to do... be her Mama.

Listening to this song by the Lumineers also made Felix happy when she started to get fussy {clearly, she's got good taste}. Something that's changed since i became a Mama? every love song i hear, i think of her.

"i belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart."

Don't worry husband, you're still the bee's knees. 

ps. what's also making me happy? everyone who's signed up so far for this year's ornament swap!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! just wait till you hear her first real giggle and her first words. your heart will just melt!

April said...

Sweet girl, these photos are amazing. Every time you instagram/FB photos of her I show everyone I'm with: LOOK AT MY FRIENDS CUTE-ASS BABY!

Meghan said...

She is just a precious little lady, and I am so happy you have found that love:)

Gracie said...

She is soo gorgeous. And you look zoo good as a mama. Keep up with these posts :) x

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Happy, happy baby! She is so pretty, just like her mommy :)

A year of Change said...

Two pretty girls!

AmericanBridget (Jones) said...

She is absolutely stunning and motherhood looks so gorgeous on you. Love this post!

Rhianne said...

I'm so smitten with you both, just so you know :)

Unknown said...

she looks so adorable, i love her headband.

i am so happy for you :)

Marissa (treetop nest) said...

She's so pretty and sweet! You look great, too. Such a happy mommy and baby :)

Leesh said...

She's got the sweetest smile!

tiffany denise said...

I never truly knew love till I had Thomas.

Can't wait to hold your little girl and give you a big hug!

Contemplating Beauty said...

aww almost 18 years later, that's how I still feel, and even more about my girl:)

precious words, precious girl, precious mama..

xo and I love what her name means!

americana said...

How sweet! Congratulations to some of the cutest parents on the planet!!

xx

Bianca Jagoe said...

It has been such a joy to see you blossoming in motherhood so far. I have loved starting to see Felix's smiles! What a sweet little soul! I look forward to seeing your evolving adventures in motherhood :)

Pssst... I'll be joining you in that club in not too long ;)

deertale said...

Oh my gosh!!! You two stop with the cuteness I can't handle it! I always read about the pregnancy glow, but I'm pretty sure it's all about the after baby glow because mic you are radiant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails