Thursday, November 8, 2012

Only 4 more days to join in the Ornament Swap!


Maybe it's too soon to be in Christmas mode but Thanksgiving is around the corner and if you're like my family-- the Christmas tree goes up soon after (um maybe even Thanksgiving night). 

If you haven't join this year's Ornament Exchange, you have until November 12th. 

DETAILS HERE. We'd love to have you!

This year i'll be hanging my ornaments from my past swap partners :  Kaileen, my very 1st swap partner in 2009 (the first exchange was round robin style so i sent ornaments to Erin. I met her through this swap and i honestly can't imagine my life without her friendship), Erin of c'est la vie in 2010, and last year from Bianca and Lauren

Every year has been so much fun and this year, i hope you join in. I think ornaments are special memories and it's a swap you can actually use no matter what you get. 


*special thank-you to everyone who's spread the word xo

(pin-up girl ornament from 12LegsCuriosities // 1950s glass ball ornaments from simplychi)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for this!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited too!! Can't wait :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, I'm so excited! Can't wait for your ornament swap, my lovely. It's my favourite!

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope you got my email saying I want to sign up :) If not, let me know :) tearosesblog.blogspot.com :)

CarrieMarie said...

*bounce bounce bounce* love this swap! And christmas ornaments in general. Can't wait to go shopping! Lol

Unknown said...

Boo, I can't believe I missed this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails