Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Check out the Blogger Holiday Gift Guide! {so excited about this!}


if you're like me, you love a good gift guide.

which is why i was so excited when i was asked to contribute to Chic 'n Cheap Living's Blogger Holiday Gift Guide.  Each contributing blogger designed a specific guide (from  what to get a travelista, to the ever helpful men's gift guide) with the hope you'll find an exciting mix of ideas for every wish list need.

i was thrilled when she asked me to come up with a holiday gift guide for the Etsy Lover:

"She's your sister, best friend, mom, co-worker or even yourself. The original girl who loves one of a kind gifts with a touch of art, hand-made, unique jewelry, kitsch/vintage decor, literature, and a gift that's personalized. And if you're that girl, you'll want a sweet idea for your boyfriend or husband. You'll find what you need for your Christmas list on Etsy.com."


Find item details over at my Etsy Gift Guide on Chic 'n Cheap Living here, and be sure to stay awhile and check out all the other guides for this Christmas season!!! x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fine picks! all of them...everybody's...oh I so love etsy!

little luxury list said...

Loved, loved your gift guide my dear!

Hoping some fabulous Etsy finds come to you soon my original and awesome friend!

Marisa said...

This is a great gift guide. What a fun idea and I am loving that bag with the Sylvia Plath quote...

Fallon said...

Thank your micalea, you're so sweet! That vintage radio is great! Ours died and I've been looking for another =)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love the pillow. How fabulous would that be to receive? So much fun!

I have been on Etsy far, far too much lately, but it's just so addictive. There are so many wonderful finds there...

Em-Jae said...

What a fun idea -- congrats on being asked to participate!

I am LOV-VING that "heart Atlanta" thingy. What a fun find!

PS - I think you had the hardest topic. Etsy lover?! With ALL that super cute stuff on Etsy?! How did you ever pick just a few items?!

Gracie said...

Ohh this is a wonderful list! For the etsy lover :) They are such unique products and I will have to check out the rest of the gift guides.

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

aw, that's so sweet to include my ring! i LOVE gift guides, especially when i'm not sure what to buy.

also, i need to call you before your trip to get caught up on any last minute details ;)

xoxo!

Faiza said...

love all of your pics and how each and everyone has to do with a bit of your heart!

Anna said...

this is a beautiful little gift guide! i especially love the postcard pillow!

Elisa said...

I love Etsy! thank you for the suggestions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails