Friday, November 4, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ my brother's beautiful girlfriend Christina (who's expecting their first baby) wearing the maternity necklace by maid of clay and holding Texas Rangers pacifiers; gifts from me and twinkie.

♥ the onset of chillier weather is my favorite. not my favorite? drier lips. thankfully, i was reminded of a simple DIY lip scrub. amazing!

♥ felicity and ben (and noel)-- every free second i get has been spent with my netflix remembering why i loved this show so much. 

♥ this woodland deer diorama christmas ornament would be perfect for the ornament swap. have you signed up yet? 

♥ and to start your friday off with a laugh and an awww... you have to click play on this video! (thanks to my little sister for this)



Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

11 comments:

Lauryn said...

Happy Friday Micaela!

How sweet are you and your sister to send such cute little gifts! I'm sure it's fun to get those little things along the way during pregnancy. And it's so exciting that you'll have another niece or nephew!

I'm so glad it's almost the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

And a Happy Friday to you too! I just have to point out, we are seriously soul mates! Not only my book soul mate but now Felicity! I was addicted! xoxo

Unknown said...

Way too funny video! Your sister in law does have an amazing glow that is how pregnancy works!!!!

Happy Friday. xoxo

Ruxandra said...

Happy Friday to you too!That video sure is something absolutely adorable.Thanks for sharing!

Athanasia said...

Their never aired Felicity in GR, I saw the DVDs on Amazon and somehow I bought all seasons without even knowing anything about it.. I was addicted in seconds.. still love watching them over and over :)
Happy Friday sweetie !.. it's already night time here :)

Claire Kiefer said...

FELICITY!!!! This makes me want to rewatch the whole series immediately starting RIGHT NOW. One of the best shows EVER . . . and I will always be team Ben (though bless Noel's sweet heart). Isn't it a trip seeing Noel on Grey's Anatomy these days??

I'm excited for the ornament swap, baby Lechuga(s), and heading up to Napa this weekend where I will get to see my daddy!!! And Matt will meet the parent . . . kinda nervous!

xoxo love you!

Taryn said...

I always adore your Happy Things posts, and your sister-in-law is stunning. Thanks for the lip scrub mention. :]

happy hour 24/7 said...

oh my goodness, yes! felicity. though i am never the girl who follows a boy (but i will leave everything behind for any chance i get to travel), but that show at that point of my life sort of made me appreciate "love stories".

A'n'G Johnson said...

you are too cute... and that video, seriously? haha what a silly trick!

Gracie said...

I'm excited for your brother and his girlfriend. That's amazing news :)

I vaguely remember Felicity but I don't think I watched it much. I might have to look into it again.

Excited about your ornament swap :) It's always so much fun!

Unknown said...

I used to looooove "Felicity." I'm totally looking it up on Netflix right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails