Wednesday, November 23, 2011

finally finally finally! & i couldn't be more excited!!!

as my first year wedding anniversary gift, guess what i asked for? for my darling husband to take me to see Breaking Dawn : Part 1.

i mean it's only fitting... Bella & Edward say i do in this one. I saw the top movie still and had to put our wedding photo underneath. Hilarious right? and proof it's the perfect wedding gift for this "Team Edward yet loves how Jacob loves Bella" girl.


and because he's such a good husband (like Lacey's!), he's taking me on a date this evening. Honestly, i think he's taking pity on me that this is the first one i didn't get to see on opening weekend with my twinkie. I am so sad i don't get to watch it with her {after all, these books hold a special place in my heart thanks to marianne-- they were what helped me through being homesick}.

"In that moment, as the minister said his part, my world, which had been upside down for so long now, seemed to settle into its proper position."  pg 49

lovies, i can't wait!!!

13 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Hubby and I are having our first date night in months for this movie too (this weekend). Yes I got him watching the Twilight movies and loving them as much as I do :)

Unknown said...

It has been a year! Congratulations and hugs to you both!

L A C E Y said...

Ah, lucky girl!! You're going to love it. Aren't husbands the best?! Happy anniversary!!! And thanks for the shout out! :)

April said...

Oh goodness. I saw it. It's joyfully ridiculous and I think you'll love it.

CarrieMarie said...

happy anniversary & you are going to looooove the movie! : )

*hugs*

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so happy for you, both for your anniversary and that you get to see Breaking Dawn. :) I read the books but as you know am not much of a movie person . . . so tonight I will be cooking and cleaning with Matt and Jen in preparation for our big feast tomorrow! I love you and miss you lots. :)

Unknown said...

adorable picture! im so excited to see it but ive been waiting out the masses hoping it wont be so packed when i go

Unknown said...

You're going to love it! The movie is absolutely amazing and make sure you stay after the credits!

btw, that's the perfect way to be - "Team Edward yet loves how Jacob loves Bella" girl ! That's exactly how I am !

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! Have fun and happy anniversary!

I'm hoping to go this weekend with my friend Shannon. We saw the first movie together on opening night, braving torrential rain and hordes of screaming teenage girls, so it's only right that we're there for this one, too!

xoxo

Meghan said...

Aww! Your husband is a sweet man! I hope you enjoy the movie!

thegirlhassparke said...

Enjoy Micaela! I wasn't a good girlfriend and sent Brendan off with our friends while I had a night at home alone hehe He loved it though.

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary!! I dont think anyone will come and see the movie with me, lots of people either hate it or pretend to hate it now. I either go by myself or wait for the DVD. Hmmmmm.

Betsey said...

aw, so sweet! You should do a little review! I'm still debating on whether or not I want to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails