Friday, November 18, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ proof my husband does love me : he recorded Coldplay's Chris Martin for me on Howard Stern's radio show (Coldplay is the soundtrack of my life). We listened to it drinking michelob ultras and eating grilled cheeses in front of the fire place {my kind of friday night}.

♥ breaking out my stockings ... anyone have a good way of storing them besides a pile on my closet floor? 

♥ i'm excited my oldest brother decided to follow his passion and get serious about photography. i may be biased, but his landscapes of Germany could be postcards i'd send to you lovies. :) would you do me a HUGE favor and "like" his photography page on facebook? it would mean so much to me but more importantly, it would mean everything to him. thank-you for your support! xo

♥ getting ornaments packaged (including the ones for my ornament exchange) to send out while listening to christmas music. Erin, this one is for you!


Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

12 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Mostly, I'm excited about Thanksgiving! And shopping for my ornament exchange partner & friends. :) And that it's getting chilly here, finally!

I'll go check out your brother's page--so awesome!

Marz said...

Aww our sweet brother! :) I miss him SO much. I miss YOU so much, esp this time of year :(

I'm happy that my boyfriend C.J. Wilson was born 31 years ago today!! haha :)

Here's my happy things: http://marz-royalmail.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-things-to-end-week-with_18.html

I love these posts and look forward on reflecting everything that gave me joy the past week - even the silly little things like my celebrity crushes lol it's the simple things! :)

Love you twinkie girl!! xoxo

CarrieMarie said...

oooh, so looking forward to shopping today if i could ever get stuff done so i can leave the house! lol

i LOVE your brother's pictures, so i liked his page. heh. you're right about them making good postcards... snapfish...mmm? ; )

Erin {pughs' news} said...

You just made me cry {for real}. I love exchanging ornaments with you, sweet friend! xoxo

Your brother's photography is better than some postcards. Going to "like" him now.

I heard Coldplay on the radio this morning and instantly thought of you, just like I always do.

Will email you this weekend, AND get your parcel ready to go tout de suite!

I did a gratitude list today. You're on it!
xoxo

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

http://itchinstitchin.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-things-to-end-week-with.html

These are all my happy things - including your ornament swap :)

Hope your weekend is as great, if not better, than your week was

Lo said...

Couple of ideas i found!!

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/perfect-sense-sock-organizer

http://www.target.com/p/Household-Essentials-Clear-Stocking-Organizer/-/A-10437426#asin=B000JYCOJM&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0001

Faiza said...

happy friday!

i have a friend who buys those long and thin boxes you store neckties in. she folds her tights in thirds and stores them in there. one box for the thin tights and another for the thicker ones.

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

These things really are the things worth living for :) ANd I hope I'm not too late for the ornament swap! I'm signing up right now :) Have you gotten my letter? I missed you, so much has been going on!

<3
K

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I just saw I am too late. Well, there is still next year! :)
<3
K

Meghan said...

I love Chris Martin - such a class act!

Belen said...

Seester! Semi-irrelevant news, BUT your stockings reminded me... I think I've mentioned to you before how hard it is for me to find the right kind of high calf boots because my calves are wide? Well I found some recently and I'm SUPER excited to start wearing them with tights... all I need is to find a nice dress. ;) Had to share! :P

Gracie said...

Your brother's photography is so wonderful! I will definitely check out his page.

I need to find another ornament for my swap. I have a a few little ones...I wonder if I should just send those few ornaments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails