Monday, November 21, 2011

since i do live in "sun city" ...

i saw these cat eye sunglasses on hello again vintage and couldn't stop thinking about them. 

when i decided to treat myself, of course they were sold. and of course, i saw kourtney kardashian wearing similar ones around the same time (hence the photo of my tv screen that i sent marianne & april venting about how i should have bought them). 

luckily for me, grace was expecting more sunnies and reserved a listing just for me. i love them! because did you know the sun shines 302 days per year on average in El Paso? that's a lot of sun which means this girl can never have too many a pair of sunglasses




and since i'm all about sharing a good sale, get your own pair during hello again vintage's black friday/cyber monday sale...25% off! 

ps. they also come in tortoise

14 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

You are too cute.
xo

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! I bought myself a pair of cat like glasses when I was in Monterey over the summer. And FYI: San Francisco is more like foggy 335 days of the year but I still rock my sunglasses every day!

Claire said...

LOVE these!!!! :) I'm going shopping for my ornament exchange today yey!!

Hello Again Vintage said...

Awwe. Those sunglasses look so pretty on you. I'm so happy you love them. ♥

Hope you and your family have a good Thanksgiving!

- Grace

Unknown said...

You are pretty my love!

Jihee said...

i LOVE them! They look so so so good on you, totally jealous

Unknown said...

sooooo cute!! im jealous must add to my christmas list :)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I've never seen any like them.

Little Tree Vintage said...

i think you wanted the pair she sent me! but now there's the same exact pair that you own! we're twins!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are SO cute!! i think i need a few more pairs of sunglasses!

kitten roar said...

you look so good in these sunglasses!!!

Lauryn said...

Those glasses are adorable on you! I don't think I have the cheekbones to pull them off myself :)

It's great that she was able to reserve a pair for you! That's great business!

April said...

You don't look like an alien at all. ;)

BTW, I got your package! It was a lovely welcome home present. :) Cutest mug and ornament ever. You're the best. Can't believe it's our 2nd Christmas together!! ;)

Betsey said...

AHH! I LOVED these when I saw Kourtney wearing them! Wonderful find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails