Tonight, me and Max are going to watch some college basketball at a sports bar by our casa. I'm pretty excited for this date night-- watching sports with my fiance? what can get better? especially since our teams are playing against each other... His Georgia Tech and my old favorite team, Oklahoma State University. Since it is Friday and I missed out on last week's round, how about Friday Fun with Fill in the Blank Friday:
1. Today I am wearing a floral belted romper from "I Heart Ronson" and messy hair .
2. My favorite childhood food was spaghetti and my favorite food now is spicy indian food or vegetarian tacos .
3. A day that I am too busy to call my twinkie (which is never really) is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was "Alice in Wonderland" (Johnny Depp you are AMAZING!)
and the next movie I want to see is "Remember Me" with beautiful-it-hurts Robert Pattinson. I am convincing Max to take me but I know he wishes I could go with my bestie M .
5. My favorite smell is my Mom's perfume because, it reminds me of the safety/comfort of my childhood... taking a nap on her pillow that always smells like her .
6. A weird little quirk I have is i always read the last line in any book i read. I love that moment when it all will make sense. The last line in the book I'm reading now says, "Days went by, and at last she understood that he would not return at all."
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm a dreamer, outgoing, loves attention. I am an extrovert so that part is always right .
play along and link up over at Lauren's, the little things we do...