i hope your Fridays are filled with just as much excitement!
since it's Friday, how about a round of
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is have a little family. I would love to have my future husband's minni me's running around in little cotton socks. And something i've always dreamt of is sitting outside the Taj Mahal.
2. I would rather have passion than settling any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be don't rush into moving in with your boyfriend at 18. You'll never know what it's like to be single in your own space and have your own things. It is your 26 year old self's biggest regret.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy my parent's a house, send a lot of it to the Philippines for my Lola (grandma) and then travel to Africa and be part of UNICEF for a good while .
5. The best surprise ever was the beautiful ring from Max.
6. My biggest fault is my stubbornness .
7. My biggest strength is my openness- i am that girl that loves to mingle in any social situation. Max says it's my gift .
play along at the little things we do.
(image: we heart it)