Monday, October 11, 2010

Postal Service.

^gorgeous Audrey postcard from my gorgeous bestie Marisa


^i love the Van Gogh card from Phoenix & the "ooh!" quote on her collage envelope. too cute. 

^i adore love letters from Gracie. Our letters feel like we're staying up late whispering secrets like sisters do. i also ADORE the lovely locket bow brooch by Tabitha Emma. i'm going to wear it on every cardi this winter, it's so pretty! xo

^missives from Lauren Nicole. "Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love." -Jane Austen, one of my favorites. The second one is a postcard she made of a photograph of a parcel i sent to her. how cool is that? 

^i love this postcard my twinkie's bff steph made me. i esp. loved it because she told me her new address because she got the home she was wanting! yay!

^i forgot to show you the Elvis pin Kary included in our swap! I have this tv special on VHS. A little trivia: this tv special that aired live via satellite in jan of 1973 was the most watched broadcast by an individual entertainer in television history. amazing!

^sweet parcel from Rhianne : vintage Paris photo postcards & my new going-to-the-post office-tote. I lurve it! the details are so pretty! i love that there's an "M" on the postage stamp. 

^reply to Nicola using a handmade envie/stationary purchased from Robyn's shop

^reply to Hosanna with heart cards & stickers

^postcard for Carrie Marie where i confessed i miss real girl talk with my close friends back home so i was even more thankful for our friendship.

^thank you to Soph in Australia for sending me their country's version of Robbie's wedding coverage! heart knee socks (my autumn/winter essential!) + a pack of cards

^postcard for Lauren Nicole

^card for Lauren too & one for Phoenix


^replies to Ria & Maria using the CUTE stationary set Hosanna sent me

^hand made postcrossing going to Lithuania; she liked vintage & burlesque 

6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Love all these things! And such pretty pictures and colors and everything . . . as usual. So sweet. I have serious mailbox envy. But since I have today off, you've inspired me to get to writin' on some overdue letters . . . love you!

thegirlhassparke said...

Such lovely mail!
I really like the bow from Gracie and the tote from Rhianne. And OF COURSE the Audrey postcard - you know how much I love her.

CarrieMarie said...

happy happy happy! : )

<3 the elvis button fo sho!

A'n'G Johnson said...

I get so excited about finding out what is in that envelope! Its almost torture

Unknown said...

Well that looks like fun! I will look into postcrossing, I've seen it lately...and Micaela I shook my booty last night my daughter was there and she is my witness!

Faiza said...

that postcard to carrie marie is PERFECTION!

Related Posts with Thumbnails