Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Life In Lists Swap.

I'm pretty excited to be part of Gracie's Happy Mail Project, especially when i had so much fun doing the first swap. For the next project we were paired up with a different partner to exchange at least 5 lists as creatively as we could. 

I was even more excited about this swap when i saw i was paired up with jasmine of ::Lavender's Green:: who's blog i was already a fan of. 

since jasmine loves lists (and is a newlywed) i had to include this fun fridge notepad

for my lists, i decided to write them on the back of postcards.


so i wanted to explain that last one... no, Twilight didn't get me to start reading again but it's special to me because it will always remind me of moving away from home and how it got me through my homesickness. My twinkie suggested that i read the saga whenever i couldn't sleep and missed home. I can remember staying up til daylight escaping into the the love triangle that included a girl, a sexy vampire and a handsome wolf. 




and instead of a list, i made her a mixed cd (great minds think alike as you'll see *wink)


 i love how thoughtful jasmine was with her lists to me! she wrote them in a tied journal and as i told her, she had me at the library card.

 she sent me two amazing playlists that included her high school band Halo where she was the drummer (what a rock star!)

 i loved the visuals (including ryan reynolds & jake gyllenhaal!) and how different our crushes were

she also included entries for her favorite quotes, stationary must-haves, things she wants to achieve in the next five years, names she likes, and things she wants to try.

jasmine, it was just as lovely as i knew anything would be coming from you. thank-you darling girl! xo


to see jasmine's post on our swap, click here

(aren't her photos from her new lens beautiful?)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun!

A'n'G Johnson said...

You guys are so adorably cute and creative!

Meghan said...

This is an amazing swap! I love how the two of you took on two totally different formats! You are so creative!

carly mary said...

thank you for the sweeeeeeeeetest comment ever. thank you thank you thank you.

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Love both your lists! I too have a crush on Tom Hanks - have since I was 2 and Ryan Yummy Reynolds.

Rhianne said...

oh man, these are beautiful, I'm a little sad I didnt join this now...

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love the list swap! Finally I can finish mine and send them off! I'm inspired by yours now... and Jasmine's!

xoxo

Jo said...

Oh my gosh! What an awesome swap!! And such pretty and creative list making! You are so creative!!

Ashley said...

You are sooooo creative!!! I am sooo jealous at how great you are at little sweet gifts!! Soooo special!! I love looking at all of the neat things you put together! :)

Stina G said...

What a fun, sweet swap! I started reading The Time-Traveller's Wife and I'm really enjoying it! Also, your date night ideas are great :) Will have to try to keep them in mind for the future.
xo.

April said...

Yay! This is so much fun. The things you sent each other are so thoughtful, and really show your personalities!

Claire Kiefer said...

So sweet! This makes me wish that I had documented mine, cause I made them cute! :) My partner is great and I'm so glad to be getting to know her . . . sounds like you and Jasmine were really well-matched, too! Can't wait for the next swap. :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I adored doing this swap with you! The list for my fridge, the post cards, the playlist - ugh, to die for! Seriously, I think we were perfectly matched for this!

I hope we get partnered up for something else through The Happy Mail Project!

x Jasmine

PS. I'm pretty sure I'm one of very few people who still have a crush on Taylor and Zac Hanson :/

Leesh said...

You and Jasmine did up some pretty creative lists. I don't think I could find the time to do what you guys did. Well, maybe I am just lazy.

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh! You girls were so creative. I'm completely ashamed of my lists. I was not that creative and I wish I was.

I'm so glad you girls had a lot of fun! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails