Thursday, August 9, 2012

needed : dreamcatcher.

photo

For the last two nights, I've woken up from nightmares.

My momma believes they happen if you forget to say your prayers {maybe i'm not praying enough}. i know this pregnancy has a lot to do with it too.

This morning, after waking up from a particularly sad one that felt real, i was extra thankful knowing my husband was right there. i could only fall back asleep holding his hand. 

i may have forgotten to say my prayers before sleeping, but i said one of thanks right there into my pillow.

7 comments:

Allie said...

this is adorable! i still have a dreamcatcher in my room:)

alexkeller said...

i love these! i put one in my son's room, and i've seen DIY kits at Michaels :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

The dreams I had during pregnancy were some of the most emotional and vivid I have ever had. Keep on praying, but don't worry... it's just your hormone running amok!

xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

I hate bad dreams :( Matt has really scary nightmares that involve physical things (killers, violence, etc.), but mine are ALWAYS emotional nightmares. The worst is when you wake up and still feel caught in it . . . it's like a post-nightmare haze . . . ugh. So glad you had Chip there with you and I hope you don't have any more!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hormones. Not hormone. Sheesh!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Oh pregnancy dreams are the worse! When pregnant with my first I had this dream I gave birth and one of his arms turned out to be a crow's wing. It was so vivid and felt so real that my heart was racing when I woke up.

tiffany denise said...

I had awful nightmares when I was pregnant with Thomas! Dusty would have to wake me up by shaking me because it seemed like I couldn't pull myself out of them. Praying for you dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails