Friday, August 17, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ Monday Night (preseason) COWBOYS football. What kind of Mama would i be if i didn't have Felix's game day gear ready for her? {bow by Cutie PahTootie

♥ ROBBIE WILLIAMS (mr. sexy pink suit) was Ezgi's view outside of work today & graciously snapped this pic for me. My view? desert. SO UNFAIR. oh to be in London... thank-you Ezgi! LOVE. 

 that's not a pillow underneath my shirt! nearly 36 week baby bump

♥ i've been experiencing some restless leg syndrome lately and my poor calves have been aching. When propping them up doesn't work, husband has been sweet to massage them (spy my bare bump? hard to miss!) ...

... and when that doesn't work, there's nothing like a blissful pedi! i've been sticking to hues of pink ever since i found out we were having a girl. 

♥ Felix nearly has a wardrobe the size of her Mama, thanks to my incredible friends and their sweet presents. This one is from Auntie Erin in Canada. I will def. be keeping this for Felix to have when she's older - so she can see how teeny tiny she once was and her birth place {i also love that it's hot pink!} from Erin's card: I know your love for her will be bigger than Texas (and that she'll be the most beautiful baby in your fair state!) 

Made me tear up! the onsie is custom made by Gentry's Closet- tons of other adorable thins for baby including these football legwarmers Erin pointed out to me. They would go great with Felix's cowboys gear, no?

♥ outfit for baby + friendship bracelet for mama from Gracienne in Australia

seriously, i feel so overwhelmed with love from my dearest friends. i can't thank everyone enough! xo


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


PS. also this season trailer!!!! OMG.  i doubt my shirt will fit during this season premier but one can hope! ;)

5 comments:

Marz said...

SO sweet of Ezgi to post a pic of your baby daddy! :) I LOVE that he's wearing pink...pink for baby girls!! ;) And I love how mama is getting spoiled AND baby Felix with love ;) Erin and Gracie's gifts are SO special and sweet! ;)

AHHH I'm meeting my soul mate April tonight!! :) That's definitely high on my happy list! :) Date nights with our mama and Ashleigh, and how could I possibly write a post that doesn't include C.J. Lochte or Becks somewhere in it? It's pretty impossible. And all three make an appearance in my happy list here http://marz-royalmail.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week_17.html

Love you twinkie! Wish you were with us this weekend xo

A'n'G Johnson said...

What an absolutely fabulous friday list! I'm so happy for you! and I love the pink texas. how adorable.
I miss you immensely.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love how much you love that onesie! AND that you referred to me as "Auntie Erin"... totally made me smile :)

I sent you a great big letter today. It just might be 6 pages long!

lots of love to you, and wishes for a weekend of relaxation and plenty of calf-rubs if needed. xoxo

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Beautiful baby bump! And beautiful toes! Very glad to have discovered your lovely blog :)

Unknown said...

what lovely gifts--you have such caring friends :)

and baby felix is going to be one stylish little girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails