Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sharing Sundays... etsy gifts from The Glee Club.

Besides spoiling me during my surprise baby shower, my brother's girlfriend Christina also surprised me with the cutest onsie & bow sets that are so felix's mama's style. 

They're from The Glee Club and I had to share them with you because i love the vintage meets shabby chicness (a little girl can never have too many ruffles). 


Stacy (the talent behind Glee) hand dyes each onsie. She can also make them with long sleeves or toddler sized. 

I love when I'm able to share an etsy shop where I can tell you their quality is absolutely worth it. In this case, i can do that because of my favorite, Christina. xo



6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

They're so adorable. Perfect for your baby. Christina is so sweet :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

She's going to be the best dressed baby in town!
xoxo

little luxury list said...

Aww, this is too cute!

It has been too long my dear! I've been reading up, but have been bad at commenting. I am SO happy for you and this soon to be stylish little one!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

ladydazy said...

Beautiful clothes. I love the headband!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...so adorable:) It melts my heart. Have a great day. xoxo

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

O my goodness, these are so sweet. Makes me want another baby hee hee :) Thank you so much for your kind words; let's follow each other?

Related Posts with Thumbnails