Tuesday, August 21, 2012

swap fun with Kait.




It's been awhile since i've blogged about a good swap. Earlier this summer, Sarah put together an exchange between some of her blog friends and paired me up with the adorable Kait of Yuppie Love







i mentioned to Kait that i was on the hunt for a cute apron and was about to go on a girls' trip to San Francisco. The apron she got me? has pockets. Pockets! not only did that instantly make me fall in love with it but they come in handy when you have to call your momma about a recipe (or your twin sis calls every 5 minutes *wink). I love the journey journal by cracked designs and how it's the perfect way to remember that epic trip with some of my favorite girls.

The striped onsie was one of the first gifts for our baby and how awesome is the confetti-in-a-jar?




Kait mentioning loving all things glitter and when she's stateside, how she'd stock up on gluten-free goodies at Trader Joe's. We don't have a Trader Joe's but I did manage to find some gluten-free snacks I hope she liked. We also agreed one can never have too much twine for packaging etc. so i bought her a spool from Bahana Splits Boutique in her favorite color.


thank-you Sarah for hosting and Kait, for the swap fun & our new friendship (best part about a swap)!


Have you participated in any swaps lately? (i love seeing what people send/receive) As i'm baby shopping and getting all these sweet presents for felix, i think a baby gift swap would have been fun. :) 

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I have three different aprons and all of them have pockets! I love that. I often have a wooden spoon or a recipe card tucked in :)

I haven't done a swap in ages. Tell me that you will be doing your annual Christmas ornament swap again this year though, and I'm in!

Love you, pretty girl :)
xoxo

Micaela said...

I for sure will be doing my annual Christmas ornament swap :) hopefully baby felix will allow mama some time to do so, but if not, i know who to ask for help ;) so sweet!!!!

love you!
XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails