Friday, August 10, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ my husband (sporting his tumbleweeds glasses) took me to our favorite diner after my scary dreams 

♥ pretty excited about this! showed off my then 30 week bump + bits of this pregnancy on Spearmint Baby. Please take a look? also pretty sure my husband hates that i shared that story, but it's a true one and makes me laugh.

♥ this is blurry, but you an make out the curve of my belly (hi felix!) what a difference two weeks makes-- i'm 32 weeks here and today i'm double the curve {so it feels} at 34 weeks.

♥ my brother sent me this photo : a Felix Rd in AZ! 

♥ speaking of her daddy, i can't get enough of my sollie girl! my beautiful niece

♥ my pappa had a sweet lady from the church embroider this bib for baby girl. It warmed my heart even more when he asked her to find a cat to put on it. 

♥ reading paired with choc yellow pound cake : how sundays should be spent. i read the follow-up to her 1st memoir in a day. i couldn't put it down.

♥ husband taking me to finally see this movie. i'm probably the 10th person to tell you that i loved it! 


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait to go for a meal with my husband this weekend and spend lots of time just enjoying it and not rushing it.

and i love your pregnancy photos--your bump is so cute :)

Marz said...

Your baby bump is SOOOOOO pretty!! Hi baby Felix ;) Auntie Marz loves you and is ready to hold you ;) It makes me so sad that I am not near you to see your bump grow and talk to Felix :( One of the absolute hardest things to deal with is missing out on this beautiful time in your (our) lives :( That's why these pics mean all that much more to me!

Your Spearmint Baby post is too adorable for words!

What made me happy this week...SEXY athletes and food!! hahaha my two favourite things in the world in a nutshell ;) http://marz-royalmail.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

Love you twinkie girl!! xoxo

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Here's my happy list! http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/08/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week_10.html

One more thing that's making me happy is how much you liked Felix's special Texas onesie :) I'm so glad!
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails