Friday, August 3, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ washing my first load of felix's clothes (teeny tiny!) and loving the smell of baby safe detergent

♥ so thankful for the TOMS my momma gave me that make walking so much more comfortable (she actually bought me these for my girls' trip to SF-- but they didn't fit then. thank-you pregnancy weight)

♥ pretty gift made by claudia (such a wonderful surprise!) + a card with her sweet advice on motherhood 

♥ i had one of those days and i swear this chocolate milk shake + girl talk with my friend Molly made it all better.

♥ Olympic watching (Phelps making history. When the announcer said we may never see another Olympian as decorated in our lifetime... i got chills!) & of course our girls owning the arena in gymnastics. Amazing!

♥ and today i registered at the hospital i'll be having our daughter at (!!!)


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


5 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Looooooved watching the girls last night, and I was SO happy for Gabby (even though I already knew she'd get the gold because of twitter and facebook, ugh)! I'm so tickled by the attitudes of the Russian gymnasts too, hahaha.

Felix's clothes are so sweet! I can't wait to meet her :)

I've had some of those bad days recently. You and I should have a phone date! What are you doing today/tonight? I'm around all day!

love you

Chelsea said...

Love everything! Those TOMS are amazing too, i haven't seen that style before. just posted my happy things at www.chelseaandbrian.blogspot.com. :) happy weekend!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love your grey TOMS. I think I might need a pair!

I remember going in to pre-register at the hospital a month or so before I had Dylan. Suddenly it seemed SOON!

Over the moon for you :)

love E xo

PS: My list is here: http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/08/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

thegirlhassparke said...

You must be so excited about Felix arriving soon. Her little clothes and those boots, so cute!! I am enjoying the olympics too I am especially loving the running I cant believe how quick some people are!

Unknown said...

those little clothes--so tiny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails