Thursday, April 14, 2011

happiest blog birthday to my twinkie soul!

image  

me on the left, twinkie on my right

if you don't know by now, i'm a twin sister to my twinkie soul Marianne. From our childhood photo above, you can see i'm the older twin by 5 minutes and Marianne has always been more dependent on me-- she's the one reaching for my hand on the left (it's cute and so true! like when we started kindergarten, she followed me to my classroom). Everything i did, she wanted to do even if it was later.

from our childhood love of wrestling (followed by 'real' sports later like football, baseball, and even basketball) to tv shows and happily in the past year-- blogging.  I'm so glad she started up her sweet corner of the internet Royal Mail and today lovies it turns 1 year old


a big reason to celebrate!!! I love my twinkie so much and being away from her for the past year has been so hard that i love that she now shares my joy of blogging. Growing up we've always shared friends, and that is still true in the blogging world. A lot of the times she'll call me to chat about so and so's blog post and how good it was or some sweet comment she got from someone that we both call a friend. It's amazing and double the fun when you have a twin to share it with.

so if you don't know my sister yet, you really should! she's sweeter than me, hand to God.


please wish her a happy blog birthday for me! xo

18 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I was over there a few hours ago and wished her a happy blog birthday! Also promised her a London postcard that's got Marianne written all over it!

Would you believe my blog turns 4 on Saturday?! Wow. It's even older than Sawyer, who won't be 4 until June!

xoxo

Jo said...

Happy 1 year to your sweet twin! I'll definitely head over to her space next. :)
You two are honestly so adorable in these pics!!
xox

Kaylia Payne said...

Aww you are so cute!! Heading over there now to wish her a happy blog birthday :)

CarrieMarie said...

oh heck, i love this post. the pictures are so cute!

i'm glad i checked my blog roll before bed! : )

love ya!

Rhianne said...

eee, I just saw and said happy birthday to her

Love the pictures of you both :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..you both are so adorable and that photo when you both were little totally melted my heart! Happy 1 years blogging to your twin sister and wish you both a lovely Friday

Claire said...

yey for sisters! x

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

i am officially your newest follower... and hers :) happy birthday to your twinagain <-- not sure thats a word but its what i call my twin sisters.

Unknown said...

I did already ! yay!

Geisslein said...

oh how cute from you...I´m going to say hello to her now ;o)

Claire Kiefer said...

My goodness, how I love you both! The image of 5 year old Marianne following you to your kindergarten class is the cutest thing in the entire world. Your mama is SO LUCKY to have had two adorable girls! (well, four, but two adorable twins!). I've never known twins who had as sweet of a relationship as you two do, and I am SO blessed to know you both.

giddynici said...

You two are so cute! The last picture is great, so full of fun. x

heather said...

i love these photos of you two!!! and so cute how she followed you to your classroom way back when :)

April said...

Been there, done that. ;)

Karina Pacheco said...

You girls are so beautiful!!! I love you both so much my darling girls and I am so excited to hug you both in a few days :)

Blogging has been a blessing, I've met so many great friends and lost, lost family :)

xoxo

Lauryn said...

Aww, has it already been a year? Congrats to your twinkie!

sarah nicole said...

Awww, how sweet! And happy birthday! Sisters are the best.

xo,

Sarah

Sobrina Tung said...

that is so cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails