Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wanting to Know you Wens.

"A woman can reinvent or erase her history entirely when she travels. This is one of the great benefits of leaving home."

-Adriana Trigiani 
(thanks Erin!)


Since I'm still oh so excited about our NY plans, i thought we'd share wanderlust for this week's Wanting to Know you. Let's make it a virtual date!

email me a photo of you during a vacation where you were the furthest away from home.

one photo please and tell me where you were when it was taken. *do include your blog link if you have one.  send to micaela.maxhamATgmail.com with subject: holiday



here's mine (forgive the quality of this photograph... it's back in the day of film!) : i was 19 and it was the first time i experienced my heaven on earth, italy. i laughed and loved under the tuscan sun with him pictured. college was a million miles away, and i lost my heart...
but it was the summer of my life.



i still have the clothes i wore on that trip tucked away... (oh to fit in them still!)


so do send me a travel photograph and see it next week right here on my dolce vita.  x 

21 comments:

i said someday.... said...

Dang, look at those two hotties! haha. I love vacations!! :)

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

look at you, hot stuff! okay, if i can remember i'll find a picture!

Nicole Marie said...

oh love this! i'll send you mine!

Sanja said...

Awww, look at mr.F;) I still have this pic of you guys in one of my Mickey's album.

Faiza said...

nyc is such a great place to go and feel like a whole new person! how perfect that you will get to share that experience with your sisters! i am so excited for you!

April said...

Envious. That's all I can say. Yeah, I know I went abroad last semester, but I don't think it was as fun as your summer in Italy, looking like a runway model. Pffffft. ;)

kimbirdy said...

oh italy, someday i shall get there! i love world traveling, but i've only had a few experiences with it. i'll have to find my favorite pic from my farthest-from-home vacation and send it to you. how to choose from so many great memories?! :)

Claire said...

oooo i love this :) if i get time tomorrow i will def email you :) x

Anonymous said...

look at you, miss hot tottie!!

Hello Again Vintage said...

Hey there hottie! :) You two look so adorable.

I'll look for a pic to send.


Grace

Little Tree Vintage said...

you're going to NYC?!

Meghan said...

You are a cutie! And I will most definitely send you a pic from my recent trip to Europe! I love this!

ty said...

umm I LOVE that swimsuit!

Vanilla Mama said...

Have a blast!

giddynici said...

Wow check you both out. Gorgeous! I will need to go see if I have a nice holiday snap to send you. I need a holiday soon! x

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh yay I'll send you one! :)

Gracie said...

I will definitely see if I can find a good holiday photo :)

Love yours! It looks like an amazing holiday! x

Gale said...

I love your 'Wanting to Know you Wednesdays' series. & You look a-m-azing Micaela! Sounds like an awesome trip with your sisters too...vacay is always so exciting:) Have the best time!!

Btw, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my tattoo post<3

Kitty said...

Dearest Micaela,

YOU look amazing! You always do. I adore this project. The furthest away I have ever been (sadly) was Alaska. I worked at Glacier Bay National Park for a summer when I was 23. I can't send you a photo because at the time I had a pixie cut and that does not need to be shared. I look so much better with hair. It was a fabulous summer. I went kayaking with whales and had bear encounters.

love love,
Kitty

Pria said...

Such a cute pic of you Mickey ..
I love going on vacations and I just have the pic to send you ;)
have a beautiful weekend gurl :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I will definitely be playing along with this one, if only I can find the photo I have in mind... It's from my first trip to the UK, 12 years ago...

Related Posts with Thumbnails