Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sharing Sundays... thank u and good nite.

lovies, i have a serious blog crush on Jo over at



she's beautiful (i wanna look like her!) 



she has a rescue named fernando (what an awesome name right?) who looks like the boy version of our rescue, bubbles.

she's a believer of lists.

and she loves reading and reviews her book picks on her blog {now i want to read this one, after feeling so much from the film}.

she's also an incredibly talented illustrator. Over at her shop Jo Bozarth Illustration you can find prints with that deco / vintage feel. 


i love totes and her design would be a perfect gift for any book lover. 

the wee wee dance would be hilarious framed on your bathroom door.

the last print you can personalize (the ideas running through my head are endless... favorite quote? note to your best friend or lover or a good housewarming gift)


and if i haven't convinced you why she's a girl to blog crush on, from her own words:

I believe that music which moves you is church.

big sunglasses.
They're good for you.


thank u and good nite : blog // etsy


+speaking of girl crushes... you remember my forever one on April.  well today is her 21st!!! 

she sent me a text of her champagne brunch and a few minutes ago-- an empty martini glass. You're only 21 once! be sure to say cheers here & brighten her day (or leave her your cure for a hangover... joking!)

15 comments:

beca said...

super cute!

Jo said...

Micaela, you are too sweet and kind. Thank you so much for this amazing feature!! I discovered your blog recently and have been poking around it quite a lot, and I must tell you, the crush is definitely mutual!
xox

Kaylia Payne said...

I've been following her for a while, think I have a girl-crush too!

What a sweet post :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I love your sharing Sundays, I always find such beautiful new blogs. I am looking forward to looking at her etsy store, watch out credit card :-)

April said...

This is such a sweet post. You're very kind to Jo, and to me! Definitely going to check out her blog, if you think she's so great she must be!!
Thanks so much! I had a really good day. :)

Claire Kiefer said...

What a sweet blog! She is beautiful and so are you. Very excited for April's 21st--wish I were 21 again, haha. :)

aki! said...

I'm a fan of anyone who's a fan of lists. Thanks for sharing.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I'm definitely going to have to check out this blog. I love blogs that are book-oriented! I bet the food in El Paso is amazing, Micaela! Thanks for your sweet comment on my post today. ;)

Jihee said...

aww this looks like such a great blog! im heading over now!! :D

Rhianne said...

I love your sharing sundays! Jo's blog and shop are lovely!

sarah nicole said...

Just wandered over here from Thank U and Good Nite - I can see why she is your girl crush - she is amazing and adorable. Can't wait to have a look around!

xo,

Sarah

Maddy said...

I just recently started visiting Jo's blog and I love it! It's cozy...like I'm hanging with a good friend over tea :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

she is sooo cute!! and her shop is amazing! off to check it out now, thanks for the intro!

Gracie said...

She sounds amazing! I love all your girl crushes. You find the most wonderful people. Always so creative and full of life.

Sana said...

Jo is a favorite of mine, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails