Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

i have one of those part-time jobs that requires me to work way too early on a sunday, even on an Easter Sunday. When my alarm clock went off this morning, i sleepily wished more than anything i could stay under my warm quilt.

when i walked over to our coffee machine, i was welcomed by this little surprise by the Easter Bunny (my husband). A pink basket filled with my most favorite chocolate? and coffee set so i could just press a button?



i am truly a blessed girl! there are no words to express how thankful i am for the man i get to call my husband.


"Tuck this thought into your heart today. Treasure it.

Your Father God cares about your daily everythings that concern you."

-Kay Arthur


i'll be back after work today with a giveaway! 

19 comments:

Alyssa said...

you lucky lucky girl!!

happy easter! x

ty said...

Good husby! Happy Easter!

camille yanair said...

awww so sweet :)

Karena said...

To my friend Michaela, Happy Easter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

beca said...

lucky little you!!

CarrieMarie said...

aww, what a sweet hubsbunny!

sorry you had to get up so early to work, but at least you had some things to perk you up in the AM! : )

April said...

You're adorable, and so is your hubby. Happy Easter!! <3

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

How sweet! Happy Easter!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Happy Easter, dear M!

He's a keeper, that one ;~)

xoxo

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

What a great hubby!!! Happy Easter. I am so jealous I love that basket.

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

happy easter to you too!!

<3
K

Sarah said...

Happy Easter, Micaela!

Meghan said...

I have that same mug! Hehe! Happy Easter!

Ashlee said...

sooo sweet..ferrero rochers are my favortie too!

green tea and red nails said...

that is awesome! hooray for husbands :) hope you had an awesome easter!

p.s - i did a little blog post on you today xx

Marisa said...

How sweet he is... and how much do I LOVE that photo of you too?!!

Lauryn said...

Having coffee AND chocolate ready and waiting for me in the morning would definitely get my day started the right way! What a sweet surprise!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aww, love your newlywed coffee mug!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

How sweet - happy late Easter!

p.s. I have that same mug as you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails