1. If I weren't a public relations assistant (though currently unemployed in my new city) I'd love to be a writer for PEOPLE/Glamour magazine or do my dream of opening up a doggy daycare .
2. When I'm super upset I tend to overreact and cry while listening to music (husband-to-be knows if Coldplay's "Lost" is on, something's wrong) but usually calling my twin sister works (she makes everything better) .
3. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to open up to anyone. Feature: my Nationality- how many people can say they're half hispanic/half filipino?
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on etsy. A valentine's gift for Max .
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my scars.
6. I love the way I feel when I look down at my left hand. I still can't believe i'm blessed with the love of a good man and my best friend .
7. I love my hair most when it's rumpled like bed head but works just right .
*Join in Lauren's Friday fun and link up at The Little Things We Do.
Happy Friday Lovies!!! you deserve this weekend. What are your plans?
We're expected up to 10 inches of snow, and since fiance is a meteorologist, he'll be working this weekend. I'll be snowed in, but I plan on practicing my craftiness while creating valentines for a couple of home made card swaps.